EXPORT TIPS FOR BEST QUALITY OUTPUT
- Select print quality canvas when starting a new board
- Make sure to save your board first before attempting to export from the editor
STEPS TO EXPORT
You can export your board to your computer from the editor (high resolution 5-10 MB file size) or your profile (lower resolution 500-800kb file size).
1. Export from the editor
- Export as a .PNG file (best quality, large file size, perfect for printing)
Step 1: Save your board and select the "export" button in the top horizontal menu
Step 2: Click the green Export button in the popup menu
Step 3: Save your board to your computer
2. Export from your profile
- Export as .JPG file (medium resolution, smallish file size, great for blogs)
- Export as .PDF file (low resolution, very small file size, reference only)
- Export into Google Drive
- Export into SlideShare.net
Step 1: Open your profile and select the board you wish to export. You will note the little icons at the bottom of your design thumbnail. Click the "export board" icon.
Export to Google Drive
Simply log into your Google account to view and use your design.