Upload images from your profile
1. Go to your library tab in your profile and click the "create new library" link
2. Create your new library folder, giving it a name and description.
3. Now that you have a library folder it's time to upload your images by clicking the "upload files" green button or quick link upload icon as shown below.
4. Drag and drop multiple files from your computer.
Make sure that your image files are not bigger than 3mb per file and that the file names end with .PNG or .JPEG. Microsoft Word or PDF files will not work as these files are not image files.
5. You will see a 100% success bar once your images have been uploaded.
6. Use the navigation at the top left to view your images.
You can also upload your images one by one (up to 5 at a time) by selecting the "basic uploader".
On the right you can import your images hosted on Flickr, Picasa or Pinterest. For steps on how to import from Pinterest click here.
7. Once you have uploaded your images into your library folder and ready to start your sample board, you need to open the editor. You can do this by clicking the orange "start creating!" button at any stage or use the "editor" button in your top menu.
8. Within the editor, you will find your uploaded images under your "my library" tab next to the gallery.
Upload images from the editor
You can easily upload or import images while working by clicking the "upload images" button in your library menu.
The "upload" button will open your profile and you'll be able to:
- Upload images from your computer
- Import images from Pinterest
Help, I can't find my recent uploaded images
If you don't see your uploaded image/s immediately after uploading, follow these steps:
1. Click your library folder icon once (this refreshes the folder)
2. Scroll through your library, the latest image sits at the end.