Pinterest allows us to import your latest 25 pins of a Pinterest board. If you have more than 25 pins in a particular board you wish to import, follow these steps.
1. Create a new library folder to import your pins to so you can easily find them
2. Name your folder. I recommend naming it "Pinterest pins" for easy reference.
3. Let the importing begin! click the cloud importing icon next to your new folder.
4. Enter your Pinterest username in the space provided.
You will find your username in the last part of your Pinterest URL. For example, my Pinterest username is "sampleboard".
5. Select the boards you would like to import into your SampleBoard library. You can select as many as you like.
If you can't see a particular Pinterest board you wish to import into your SampleBoard library, move the board to the top row of your Pinterest account. Refresh both your Pinterest and SampleBoard browser and try the import again. The "missing board" will now be available.
Or if you would like to import a "secret" or private Pinterest board, please follow these steps.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to click the "import selected files" button.
7. Select the pins within your board to import. You can select and import up to 25 pins.
If you have more than 25 pins in a particular board you wish to import, follow these steps.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to click the "import selected files" button.
9. Once you have imported your pins into your library folder and ready to start your sample board, you need to open the editor. You can do this by clicking the orange "start creating!" button at any stage or use the "editor" button in your top menu.
10. Within the editor, you will find your imported pins in your "my library" tab next to the gallery.
11. Click on your library icon folder to open the library.
Upload images from the editor
You can easily upload or import additional images by clicking the "upload images" button in your library menu.
The "upload" button will open your profile and you'll be able to:
- Upload images from your computer
- Import images from Pinterest