Creating digital design concepts is a great way to bring your inspiration to life simpler, better and faster.
Here are some tips that you might find useful:
- Use the SampleBoard bookmarklet tool to capture & import any image off any website with a click of a button
- Save your clipped images into your customized online library folders
Step 1: Install the SampleBoard bookmarklet to your browser bookmarks bar by following these steps:
- Sign into your account and select “My Library”
- Click the green “Add Bookmarklet” button
- Follow the prompts
Step 2: Once you’ve installed the SampleBoard bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar you can easily save any image off the web into your online library simply by following these steps:
- Click the "save to SampleBoard" bookmarklet button on your bookmarks bar
- A green tab at the top of your page will appear.
- Click on the image you want to save to your library
- Add your image details
- To access and use your imported images in a design, open the editor.
- Select “My Library” and choose your library folder where you saved your imported image
- Drag and drop as per usual