Here at SampleBoard we’ve been working around the clock to bring you an updated, more user-friendly and intuitive editor to help you create professional visual concepts in minutes.
The following changes has been done:
- Brand new interface, inspired by Picnik
- Tools separated into Basic Edits, Image Effects & Filter Effects all running vertically
- All tools have descriptions and tooltips
The navigator menu on the right consists of My Library, Gallery & Enhancements
- My Library
- Create new library folders, browse, open and drag and drop your uploaded, imported and saved images onto your canvas.
- Browse over 50 000 images by keyword search, creative field or category.
- Search thousands of user-created color schemes, backgrounds, frames, vectors & clipart patterns & textures
The top horizontal menu bar has changed.
- The “upload” button takes you to your web profile where you can:
- upload images from your computer
- import from your Flickr account
- import from your Picasa account
- import pins from any Pinterest account - just type in the username
You can now sign in and experience the new-and-improved editor. If you experience any difficulties opening or loading the new editor, I would advise you to clear your cache (remember your computer’s memory has the “old” editor in it’s head)
Since we’ve launched the new editor today, there are bound to be a few teething problems and glitches. If you notice any, please could you let me know here so that we can get them fixed ASAP.
The SampleBoard Team