When you start a new board, you have to select which size canvas and orientation you would like. This choice will affect the quality (resolution) of your end-product.
You have the following canvas size options:
- Web quality (lower quality of board suited for websites, ie smaller file sizes)
- Print quality (higher quality of board suited for printing or exporting, ie bigger file sizes)
1. Web quality
- Canvas size 800 x 600 pixels.
- This means the file size will be small enough to share on the web, via email, Twitter & Facebook and other social media.
- But this also means you can not export your board to your computer or print it as the quality will be too low.
2. Print quality
Print mode comes with two options:
- US paper size in standard letter format (8.5 x 11.0 inches) in both landscape and portrait orientation
- International paper size in standard A4 (210 × 297mm / 8.3 × 11.7 inches) & A3 (297 × 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 inches) in both landscape and portrait orientation
Please note you can not change the page/canvas format once you've created your board.