I've created a work-around for importing secret or private Pinterest boards.
As you've selected your board to be secret, Pinterest does not allow us or anyone else to view your board, thus you have to "un-secret" your board (ie make it public) so that we can fetch your pins.
Once you've successfully imported your secret pins you can easily make your Pinterest board secret again by using the same steps.
Follow these steps:
- Open your secret Pinterest board
- Click the "Edit board" on the right-hand side
3. Use the Secret toggle button and select No (this makes your board public again)
4. Drag and drop your now "public" folder to the top of your Pinterest account and hit refresh.
5. Return to your SampleBoard account. You are now ready to import your pins into your SampleBoard library folder.